Monday, August 30, 2010

2moro Merdeka .... 3 more day my last paper

Tomorrow is Merdeka,
public holiday what is your plan ?
FOR my plan is study....
3 more day is my Multimedia paper...
so no time for me to go out and play...
so hard for me memorize some thing?
why whole day study there
i cannot concentrate....

how ooo?
who can teach me how to memorize
i got 7 chapter need me remember it...
i don't wan because fail my multimedia paper
then i cannot be promote to diploma oooo
why some people so good in memorize
but me bad in memorize
when do revision i keep on thinking
but not think about what i learn
is think about nonsense ...

STOP keep thinking nonsense
is not the good time for me think it...
help me... who can help me
teach me how to memorize 7 chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment