Saturday, August 28, 2010

How your days???

before talk about today...
i want to said about my yesterday
feeling ....
i very worry about today programming exam
cause i really scare i will fail it
because my logic not good,
some more, some time i really dunno how
to write the code...

Yesterday night... before i tell u some thing
i really want thank to my programming
lecturer Miss Lee......
thank you oooo
she really is a good lecturer
when she on facebook
i keep on asking question that i didn't understand
and she also keep on answer what i ask....
i really worry about today exam

when that time i enter CA... to having exam
the rain is big...
we run to CA on that time still rain
after entered to CA i and my friend found the correct place
and sit....
after that I saw the question
i very happy...
the question didn't ask about array...
that array i really dunno
thank god....
so from yesterday worry
change to happy
cause i know how to answer the question
but still got few question i dunno laa...
i what i know is
i will pass my programming....

add oil on next week multimedia ....

1 comment:

  1. don't laugh my english, i know my english not good but i also try to use english to write my blog cause i really wan improve my english...

    ReplyDelete