Thursday, January 21, 2010

~~xD THE END ~~xD

2009/2010 Semester 2 Year 1
Finish my today last paper
Programming hoho ~~xD
so good!!

start my holiday till
Chinese New Year....
but so scare my
Bahasa Malaysia
will be fail... @_@

hope anything can pass all....
so tire...
after exam...
where i GO GO GO GO ...
HeHe ^_^
back home ??

NO NO NO
then where i GO GO GO ...
HeHe ^_^
after exam me and my last year classmate
go tO REDBOX....
HoHo ...

Dunno is because a week go once
feel boring there...
no song can sing...
last two week i go with my tuition
last week i go with Voon & Evie....
this we is celebrate finish exam
and go with my last year classmate...

Oh... NO
a week go once
really 'pok kai' loooo
hope that i have a happy holiday
hehe...
and also pass all the exam
hoho.... ~~xD

1 comment: